The market for Transportation Management Systems (TMS) was valued at $9.26 billion in 2021 and is anticipated to grow at a 19.1% CAGR in terms of revenue during the forecast period. Cloud-based Software as a Service (SaaS) solutions are to blame for the transportation management system market’s consistent revenue growth. A SaaS TMS is an internet-based, cloud-based transportation management system that each user subscribes to on a monthly basis.
The Global Transportation Management System Market Research Report added by Emergen Research to its expanding repository is an all-inclusive document containing insightful data about the Transportation Management System market and its key elements. The report is formulated through extensive primary and secondary research and is curated with an intent to offer the readers and businesses a competitive edge over other players in the industry.
Available Sample Report in PDF Version@ https://www.emergenresearch.com/request-sample/1470
The global Transportation Management System industry is highly consolidated owing to the presence of renowned companies operating across several international and local segments of the market. These players dominate the industry in terms of their strong geographical reach and a large number of production facilities. The companies are intensely competitive against one another and excel in their individual technological capabilities, as well as product development, innovation, and product pricing strategies.
The leading market contenders listed in the report are:
Oracle Corporation, SAP, Manhattan Associates, C.H. Robinson Worldwide, Inc., e2open, LLC., Trimble Inc., WiseTech Global, The Descartes Systems Group Inc., MercuryGate, Blue Yonder Group, Inc., and others
Additional information offered by the report:
- Along with a complete overview of the global Transportation Management System market, the report provides detailed scrutiny of the diverse market trends observed on both regional and global levels.
- The report elaborates on the global Transportation Management System market size and share governed by the major geographies.
- It performs a precise market growth forecast analysis, cost analysis, and a study of the micro- and macro-economic indicators.
- It further presents a detailed description of the company profiles of the key market contenders.
Segments Covered in this report are:
- Component Outlook (Revenue, USD Million; 2019-2030)
- Transportation Mode Outlook (Revenue, USD Million; 2019-2030)
- Deployment Type Outlook (Revenue, USD Million; 2019-2030)
Radical Highlights of the Transportation Management System Market Report:
- Comprehensive overview of the Transportation Management System market along with analysis of the changing dynamics of the market
- Growth Assessment of various market segments throughout the forecast period
- Regional and global analysis of the market players, including their market share and global position
- Growth strategies adopted by key market players to combat the impact of the COVID-19 pandemic on the market
- Impact of the technological developments and R&D advancements on the Transportation Management System market
- Information about profit-making strategies and developmental strategies of major companies and manufacturers
- Insightful information for the new entrants willing to enter the market
- Details and insights about business expansion strategies, product launches, and other collaborations
- The report incorporates advanced analytical tools such as SWOT analysis, Porter’s Five Forces Analysis, feasibility analysis, and investment return analysis
Latest Published Reports by Emergen Research:
Emergen Research is a market research and consulting company that provides syndicated research reports, customized research reports, and consulting services. Our solutions purely focus on your purpose to locate, target, and analyse consumer behavior shifts across demographics, across industries, and help clients make smarter business decisions. We offer market intelligence studies ensuring relevant and fact-based research across multiple industries, including Healthcare, Touch Points, Chemicals, Types, and Energy. We consistently update our research offerings to ensure our clients are aware of the latest trends existent in the market. Emergen Research has a strong base of experienced analysts from varied areas of expertise. Our industry experience and ability to develop a concrete solution to any research problems provides our clients with the ability to secure an edge over their respective competitors.